The latest news and other interesting stuff.
February 20, 2017
“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” ~ Yoda
Simply stated, our mission is to help professionals navigate planfully through their careers.
Our recent article on non-competes was written with the intent of enlightening professionals to the common miss-steps. The themes and human patterns are there for you to compare with what you see from your perspective, in your world:
- Ego and emotions clouding the judgement of otherwise top critical thinkers and professionals.
- New employees feeling vulnerable to prove their value at great legal risk.
- People paralyzed with fear blindly making legal comments, with some companies leveraging that fear to their benefit.
January 9, 2017
We would like to congratulate Building Industry Partners and Allan Breidenbach, CEO of U.S. Fence, for their recent acquisition of Binford Supply. Binford Supply, is the second addition to support U.S. Fence’s install and distribution growth strategy.
Misura Group placed Allan as the CEO of U.S. Fence last year and we have enjoyed watching him impact the business. If you are a great company searching for a great leader in the building materials industry, contact us and we will help find your next successful executive leader.
January 5, 2017
It has been pleasure partnering with our long-time clients and building new business relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies. We value the trust they have in our firm to bring impact to their organizations.
November 14, 2016
In the ProSales Article “Life After LBM“ Craig Webb did a terrific job of outlining succession planning challenges facing our LBM owners and leaders.
July 23, 2016
Misura Group is honored to collaborate with LBM Journal at their upcoming conference in Charlotte September 6-8. This year’s event will be filled with presentations and open panel discussions allowing for best practice sharing and learning.
- Increasing Your Sales In Today’s Hyper-Competitive Reality
- The “Wow” Factor: Making Your Company a “Best Place to Work”
- Panel Discussion: Real World Strategies to Attract, Hire & Retain Millennials
- Panel Discussion: M&A Strategies: True Tales & Horror Stories
- What Next? Is Your Company Ready for its Next Chapter?
- Beyond Selling Sticks: Grow Your Business by Leveraging Services
- Strategy Z: Overcoming the Tyranny of Price Competition
- Getting Paid: Credit Management Strategies that Work
Conference Promotional Offer
Visit the LBM Strategies 2016 Conference website to learn more about the conference and to register. And now through July 31, apply promo code LBMTM16 and receive a $250 discount on your registration fee.
May 20, 2016
I am excited for the LBM Strategies 2016 Conference and honored to be listed with the excellent collection of industry leaders. As the conference approaches, I’d like to highlight the following event taking place:
Panel Discussion: Real World Strategies to Attract, Hire, and Retain Millennials
- Wendy Whiteash, SVP of Culture, US LBM Holdings
- Caitlin Stoll, Happy People Department Leader, Drexel Building Supply
- Moderated by Tony Misura, President, The Misura Group
Wendy, Caitlin and I will highlight the personal stories of recruiting success hiring the next generation. The stories will deliver insight and dispel the myths around the LBM industry being unattractive to Millennials. Through discussion, we will break down the barriers and misconceptions and sift through the stereotypes to reveal what’s real and what’s not.
January 5, 2016
It has been a pleasure partnering with our long-time clients and building new business relationships with some of our industry’s leading companies. We value the trust they have in our firm to bring impact to their organizations.
Mill Creek Lumber & Supply
Gary Poulos – President
Rick Vancil – Executive VP
Greg Kimbrell – District Mgr.
James Wallace – GM
HPM Building Supply
Adrian Murphy – Sr. Buyer
The Detering Co.
Analisa Pratt – Design & Sales
JP Hart Lumber Company
Duane Sanders – Div. President
Brandon Natale – VP Purch
Marvin Window and Doors
Jason Carmichael – Terr. Mgr.
Mill Creek Carpet and Tile
Gary Cissell – President
Building Industry Partners
Allan Breidenbach –
Great Southern Wood
Jeff Biddy – SYP Buyer
Cornerstone Building Alliance
Rakky Putnam –
Sales & Purchasing
We look forward to contributing to your success in 2016!
The Misura Group Executive Recruiting Team,
Sign Up For Updates